Established in the year 2003, Superserve Corporation (SSC) started as a humble trading firm serving the industrial market requirements in the Philippines. With the team of technical experts, Superserve Corporation stands today as one of the leading providers of wide range of innovative products around the world.
In its continuous desire for further growth and improvement, SSC ventured into Engineering & Construction and gained its PCAB Category A License in 2011. SSC’s goal is to emerge as one of the best in the field of Trading and Engineering & Construction and to further gain stability and growth.
Quality Policy Statement
Superserve Corporation is strongly committed to ensure customer satisfaction by providing superior quality products and services while continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system in conformance to the standards of ISO 9001:2008 and the applicable customer, statutory and regulatory requirements.
Superserve Corporation aims to move forward in becoming one of the Top Trading and Construction firms in the Philippines and eventually in the Global market that meets the International Standards.
Superserve Corporation is committed to go beyond customer expectations in providing quality, efficient and effective products, solutions and services while ensuring the unwavering partnership with our affiliates with due concern to people’s safety and environment.
Superserve Corporation has established a corporate mandate to maintain strong core values that truly reflect the SSC’s Philosophy.
- Sustainability – to provide maintain sustainable solutions to our customers.
- Integrity – to adhere to the policy of working with honesty, punctuality and accuracy.
- Teamwork – to work with synergy and harmony in achieving the set goals.
- Time Management – to work in systematically and with priority-based structuring of time allocations.
- Efficiency – to maximize outputs from given inputs that would result to minimizing costs.
- Resourcefulness – to be creative in harnessing ways and means to be able to cope up with any problem or difficulty.