- • To maintain and develop new accounts through establishment of new networks, achieve identified sales targets, and maintain satisfactory business relationship
- Newly graduate of Bachelor's or College Degree Engineering / Business Administrator / Management or equivalent
- With Pleasing Personality and good communications skills
- Result-oriented, self driven, and with high achievement in sales
- Willing to travel, can work under pressure, and works with minimum supervision
- Willing to learn and to undertake Extensive Training
- Prepares progress reports base on the actual works being completed
- Performs quantitative and qualitative inspectors to ensure total quality control (QA/QC)
- Resolves personal issues arising among his workers, consults with the HR Department and discusses proper procedures to solve such issues.
- Plans and implements day-to-day work activities to ensure maximum productivity
- Candidate must possess at least college degree in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) or Undergraduate.
- At least 5 years experience as a general foreman
- Should have sufficient exposure to the general construction (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
Accounting / Purchasing Assistant
- Regular monitoring of Sales Invoice and Delivery Receipts Summary; handles accounting inventory; counter checks available stocks in the warehouse for posting of all received inventory record and delivered items in the Accounting
- Accounting or Management Graduate
- 20 – 30 years old, female
- With or without work experience
- Can work under pressure and works with minimum supervision
- Proficient in Computer Operations (Microsoft Office)
Technician for Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Works
- Provides high quality technician support service in trouble shooting, repair, maintenance and check-up of machine and equipment like generator sets including testing and commissioning.
- Performs technician expertise in the assembly and construction of control panel.
- Other technician support for office machines, equipments etc.
- Engineering Graduate preferably in Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronic Communications.
- Trust worthy, result-oriented, willing to travel, and can work with minimum supervision.
- Technical Competence and Knowledge in generator set operation is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Computer Operations(word, excel, power point) project design, auto-cad operation.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applications are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in quotation & purchase order preparation
- Handles the preparation of purchase order (PO) upon completion of required quotation for review by procurement Supervisor and approval by Management
- Receives and check delivery of items, supplies or equipment ordered.
- Organize file of Purchase Orders for easy reference and auditing purposes.
- Prepares periodic reports related to purchasing, inventory control, and shipping and receiving within the local operation.
- Male or Female
- Not more than 30 years old
- Preferably engineering graduate
- with atleast 1 year working experience in local or foreign sourcing
Cost Estimator Site Engineer
For qualified and interested applicants, you may send your resume in a word format with last drawn salary and recent picture via email or fax to:
- Attend pre-bid meetings conducted by the project consultants and client
- Review and Analyze technical drawings issued by the client for the preparation of bid proposals.
- Request for tools, equipment and materials needed for the project including quantity and quality checks
- Execution of the project as per agreed scope of works, plans and specifications
- Implementation of safety, health and environmental policies
- Monitor the progress of the project including preparation of accomplishment/progress reports to ensure work schedules and quality requirements are met
- Project cost monitoring
- Male or Female
- Candidate must possess a degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Atleasy 1 year work experience in project management and construction
- Knowledge in CAD, MS applications
- Knowledge in structural design is an advantage
- Experience in quality take-off and cost estimates